Friday, February 14, 2014

What I Found

I found this recently on a website where parents give reviews on certain video games and say what they think the minimum age of players should be. This one on Halo 4 said it should be Teen for specifically 13 and up. This is what the parent said:

Better than the other games

Something that I have come to love about the "Halo" seriese is that the profanity has seemed to decrease throughout the series. For example, Halo 1(alot of profanity) Halo2(Not to much) Halo 3(barely any) Halo: Reach(Mabye one or two words, and Halo 4(This game, has none). This to me is by far the best Halo game I have ever played, and is better than any other FPS(First Person Shooter) out there today. There is no profanity or gore in this game and the only violence is blue blood from the alians(There is red blood if you shoot your own team mates, but the game will penalize you if you choose to attack your own team). I give this game a 9 out of 10 (because of minor fake blood)

There ya go! Doesn't get much better than that! But I will post other responses from other parents. When this parent said that there was no swearing in Halo 4, I actually disagree. There are, that I have personally heard from the entire game (Excluding Spartan Ops), was about two. They were so minor though, that I don't even remember what they are or when they were said. Everything else I completely agree with. So, this was yet another post to go into the wide collection of posts on The Halo Informer! Look forward for more posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment